I don't have alot of time to root around in my thoughts, but these are a few things that have been in my box lately:
- Nothing sets you up for success more than good preparation.
- People are part of you; and if there's no people, there's no you. You can't escape it.
- The love of God gives everything and doesn't ask for anything in return.
- I wrestle with three different opponents everyday: God, myself, and others.
- Steve Cotter may be one of the most physically diverse person I know of. He specializes and was taught in certain MMA disciplines, but he has some serious flexibility, mobility and strength that allows him to do just about anything. Some of you may be interested: